At the season of your underlying interview, Dr. Rubinstein’s patient care organizer will provide an estimate of the total cost for your procedure. Anesthesia and Facility charges are additional.
We will file your insurance to help refund your payment for non plastic surgery. If it’s not too much trouble, please have the portion filled out and signed to facilitate the filing of your claims.
Documenting Your Claim
Our patient care organizer will help you decide on payment installments that will suit your needs. We accept money, check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. A 20 % non-refundable store is made to hold a surgery date. Your balance is due 2 weeks prior to your surgery.
Financing is available to all patients seeking to apply for monetary help. Simply call any of the following companies below to apply over the phone or you can submit an online application. Submitting your application before your consultation or treatment can allow you to be financially prepared for your aesthetic plan.
- Introductory 15 months with no interest.
- No accrued or backed interest charges.
- Rates based on individual credit scores starting as low as 13.24%.
- Credit score over 660 required.
- Online application: http://advancecarecard.com.
- Phone application: 1-800-432-9470.
- 6 or 12 Months with no interest.
- Extended payment plans: 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
- Online application: www.carecredit.com.
- Phone application: 1-800-365-8295.
My Medical Funding
- Low fixed interest rates.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- Loan amounts from $2000-$25,000.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Great option for credit scores below 660.
- Online application: http://www.mymedicalfunding.com.